OkCupid in an American social networking site where one can have free online dating, and friendship. It also features member – created quizzes and multiple choice questions. It was founded by Chris Coyne, Christian Rudder, Sam Yagan and Max Krohn. It was initially owned by Humor Rainbow Inc. but later this site was acquired by InterActive Corp, which was operators of Match.com. It was acquired for the sum of US $ 50 million in 2011.
OkCupid claimed that this site has more than 3.5 million users in 2010. Any members who are over 18 years can only join this site. Unlike other dating site you can message the members you like for free. You don’t need to be paid for communicating with the members. However if you are premium members you can get extra benefits like you will know who had visited your profile, your message were seen or not, you will be able to store up to 5 thousand messages, who liked your profile and others. There are different options available if you want to subscribe and become premium members. There are different packages such as 6 months, 3 months and 1 month. To find the match, first you have to create your profile and then complete the okcupid login. Below are the steps for creating your profile and to login.
Steps for OkCupid Sign Up
- At first open your browser and go to https://www.okcupid.com/.
- Then you will need to give your identity as a straight or gay or lesbian or bisexual or others man or woman or others. You can select up to 5 options. And after choosing your options from the drop down menu then click on continue
- Then after clicking on continue you will see an online form where you will be asked your date of birth, country, zip code and email and then click on next. You can also use your existing Facebook account for creating your profile in this site. For that, you have to choose connect with Facebook which is in left side of the page.
- After filling all the information you can click on next and you will be taken to next page where you need to write something about yourself. It asks you as “about me”. After that you are given the quiz and later this will be followed by the third page where you are asked to like 3 profiles. You can skip this steps too if you don’t want. Just click on skip which is in the top right corner of the page.
- After that you will have to create your main profile which others will see when visiting you on the web. Here you have to write about your favorite books, movies, shows, and other your favorite things, your details such as ethnicity, orientation, status, height, body type, diet, your smoking habits, drinking habits, drugs, religions, education, and others similar things about you. After filling all this information you are done. Now you can find the match for you.
OkCupid Login Steps
- At first go to the official websites of OkCupid. For that you can visit the link https://www.okcupid.com/
- Once you land on the page you will see blue screen blue background with OkCupid logo in the middle. At the top right corners of the screen you will see Sing In button. Click on it to start the OkCupid Login process.
- After that you will see log in box appear in your screen. Insert your username and password and then click on let’s go.
Or if you want to complete the OkCupid Login process with Facebook Id click on facebook logo at the bottom of the log in box. And then click on ok. And you will be through the site and will be able to find the matches for you.