eHarmony.com is an online dating website especially designed in the way single men and women come together for a long term relationship. This site was launched on August 22, 2000 with registered members in more than 150 countries. eHarmony maintains it’s operation in the United States, Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and Brazil.
Neil Clark Warren, a psychologist and author of relationship advice book along with Greg Forgatch were the founder of eHarmony.com after more than 35 years of experience as clinical psychologist and marriage counselor. EHarmony.com received fourth largest venture capital infusion of the year from Sequoia Capital and Technology Crossover Ventures in 2004. Since then the service has been profitable with it’s subscription model and finally reached the milestone in 2009.
The company had about 33 million registered members with more than 15,000 people taking the eHarmony Questionnaire each day by 2008 with the launch of matching service of singles in 2000.
Increase in competition, the retention rates and time spent on the site decreased. After Warren appointed as Chief Executive in July 2012, he closed unprofitable operations, switched advertisers, made changes to the board bringing back the stock from Sequoia Capital and Technology Crossover Ventures. His main objective was to expand the brand in not only online matchmaking but making it broad relationship site including services allowing users in making new friends, searching rightful jobs and cope with aging solving interpersonal problems.
EHarmony Login and Sign Up Steps
- First of all you need to get to the Eharmony Homepage and for that you need to enter www.eharmony.com on your web browser.
- Click on “Login” button located at the top right side of the homepage.
- Enter your valid e-mail address and password and click login or you can also login with Facebook account.
- After that you will be redirected to your Account.
- If you do not have a registered account you must register yourself with the site. To register you need to get to get to the official Homepage.
- There you will find the blank spaces where you need to enter the required information respectively.
- Finally you will be redirected to eHarmony account and you can now start finding your perfect match.